- Versatile jig for creating pocket-hole joints in materials from ½” to 1-½” thick
- Intuitive clamping with VersaGrip and a 360°-rotating handle
- Sets up fast with easy-to-use material thickness settings
- GripMaxx anti-slip holds material in place to prevent shift while drilling
- Durable construction with steel-reinforced spine and lifetime drill guide warranty
- Includes 2 in. face clamp
Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO
Build pocket-hole projects anytime, anywhere! The Pocket-Hole Jig 520 is the most versatile jig yet from Kreg with features that adapt and adjust to suit your project-building needs. VersaGrip makes clamping intuitive just squeeze the handle until your material is clamped securely. It also rotates 360 so you can work with the jig in multiple orientations. Getting ready to drill pocket holes is easy. Preset material thickness settings on the drill guide block makes setup fast, and an adjustable stop offers repeatability when drilling pocket holes in multiple pieces of similar thickness. With the Pocket-Hole Jig 520PRO, you get a 2 inch (51mm) face clamp, 100 Kreg pocket-hole screws, and a free project plan so you can start building right away.