Take on tough jobs with the SKIL PWR CORE 12™ Brushless 12V Hammer Drill Kit. This ½ inch drill is perfect for driving into brick and mortar surfaces and is equipped with an LED light and 17 torque settings + 2 speed settings. The brushless motor allows for compact power, efficiency and performance, while PWR CORE 12™ lithium-ion battery keeps the tool running 25% longer with 2X the battery life. The hammer drill seamlessly transitions between hammer drilling, drilling, and various screwdriver modes utilizing the drill’s quick bit changes, saving you time and keeping the job going. This set includes a PWR CORE 12™ 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery with PWR ASSIST™ Mobile Charging, an Automatic PWR JUMP™ Charger (25% battery in as little as 5 minutes), Belt Clip, PH2 Bit, and Battery Jacket
- PWR Core 12™ Brushless 12 v ½” Hammer Drill Kit Includes 12V Hammer Drill, 2.0Ah Lithium Battery with PWR ASSIST™ Mobile Charger and PWR JUMP™ Charger.
- Longer Run Time & Battery Life Industry leading PWR CORE 12™ lithium battery technology wraps each cell with cooling material to keep the battery powering on for 25% longer run time and 2X battery life.
- Digital Brushless Motor – Delivers efficient performance for longer run time.
- Three Functions in One Easily transition between hammer drill, drill and screwdriver modes.
- ½” Keyless Ratcheting Chuck – For superior bit gripping strength.
- 17 Stage Torque Adjustment Delivers 17 torque settings to tackle the job at hand.
- High/low Speed Settings Low speed is ideal for high torque fastening applications, while high speed is perfect for accurate drilling applications.
- Led Light Pre-light and after-glow illuminates work area for precise drilling.
Volts: 12 V
Chuck Size: 1/2
Contained Battery Type: 7
Assembled Product Weight: 4.28 lb
Features: THREE FUNCTIONS IN ONE – Easily transition between hammer drill, drill and screwdriver modes, ½” KEYLESS RATCHETING CHUCK – For superior bit gripping strength, 17 STAGE TORQUE ADJUSTMENT – Delivers 17 torque settings to tackle the job at hand, HIGH/LOW SPEED SETTINGS – Low speed is ideal for high torque fastening applications, while high speed is perfect for accurate drilling applications
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.27 x 13.39 x 3.27 Inches
There are no reviews yet.