The Control Pro 130 power tank is an airless sprayer that can be used to spray a wide variety of unthinned materials and latex paints. It’s great for big projects like painting/staining houses, sheds, garages, decks, fences, interior walls and more. This stationary paint sprayer features a High Efficiency Airless (HEA) technology that produces a professional finish with less overspray. The sprayer has several features that make projects easier for you. It has integrated handles, tip storage and the gun and hose fit conveniently inside the tank for easy storage. The spill resistant lid makes painting projects mess-free and also keeps the paint pristine and free of contaminants. The clean-up process is convenient; simply flush and rinse the system to have your sprayer ready to go for next time. The 1.5 gal. tank and 25 ft. hose provides the flexibility to move around a project, including up a ladder. The Control Pro 130 is the best sprayer to have handy when tackling large home improvement jobs.
- Delivers a professional finish when painting or staining big projects like the exterior of your home, large decks, fences, interior walls and more
- High Efficiency Airless (HEA) technology produces up to 55% less overspray than traditional airless sprayers while delivering softer spray, improving control and providing a more-consistent finish
- Holds up to 1.5 gal. of material right in the hopper, allowing for continuous painting when tackling large home improvement jobs
- Delivers the power to spray paint right from the can, including paint and primer in one coatings
- Gravity fed for fast, no mess priming and cleaning
- Features a 25 ft. hose so you can easily complete big projects without stopping and reach tall areas like two-story homes
- Includes a 515 HEA spray tip, which is perfect for latex paints